|Posted by Wesam Ahmed Tawfik on August 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM|
Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN invites all those interested in Nanotechnology to participate in the First Free Online International Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Poster competition INNNPC 2012
The competition idea goes around holding Posters Festival about Nanotechnology concerned with an " Introduction to Nanotechnology" and " General applications of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in all Fields " . Any participant is free to choose any topic related to Nanotechnology to make a poster about
Dead line to send your posters is: 20 November 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants must send:
1. A Jpg file form of the poster
2. A Pdf file form of the poster
3. An abstract of the poster topic in not more than 300 words written in times new roman font size 12 in word and Pdf format
The following items must be included within the abstract:
• Category as an NNN member if you are a member and non-members are also welcome to participate
• Author true name
• Position• Affiliation
Note: a maximum of 3 persons can participate in one poster
The online poster festival
All sent posters will be published on NNN website and on our group on facebook for about 10 days after deadline for voting for the best posters where voting may affect greatly the point of view of the Judge.
After that, best posters will be announced and winners will be determined.
• A free PDF Copy of a book that contains the accepted posters and abstracts will be sent to every winner by email.
• All winners will receive a PDF form of the certificate of participation and recognition for their participation in the Poster competition
• All winners posters will be published on our website and our group on Facebook.
• Winners will have the right to participate in our coming Conference ICNBS Egypt 2013 that will be held next year with their posters according to the following rates:
1. The first and second winners will receive full free attendance and registration to the conference with out paying any registration fees
2. The following 3 winners will receive 50% discount on the conference registration fees
3. The following 5 winners will receive 25% discount on the conference registration fees
4. The last 5 winners will receive 10% discount on the conference registration fees
• Winners who are not members in NNN will receive free and permanent membership in Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN
• Winners will have the right to participate in the poster session in the conference with their posters and they may participate in the best poster competition that will be held during the conference where the winner will receive a certificate of recognition for the best poster.
In order to be eligible to join our competition, you must be:
1. 13 years old or more
2. be a resident of any country
3. You Just need to have a background about Nanotechnology
Best Regards for all participants